Table of Contents
Do you look at the mirror, brush your fingers through your hair and wonder where has the shine gone? You are not alone. Each and every one of us is constantly battling against dry hair and the cold weather is just making the struggle harder. Just letting you know that we are on your side and we are here with 5 important hair tools that you will definitely need in your arsenal to win the fight against dry and dull hair.
1. Argan oil: Hair sprays and gels are most people’s go-to option to add shine to the hair but using these shine sprays repeatedly can have adverse effects on your hair. According to InStyle magazine, massaging your hair with argan oil will add shine and texture to your hair.
2. Leave in hair conditioner: If your hair is naturally dry, a leave-in conditioner can do wonders in adding shine to your hair. Massage your hair with the leave-in conditioner when wet and use a comb to comb your hair till the tips. Once in a while, a saloon glossing treatment can also help.
3. All natural hair products: Natural products are always the best when it comes to hair and skin care. Irrespective of the weather, choose products that contain all (or a majority of) natural products. Avoid hair products that contain sulfates, silicon and alcohol as these ingredients strip the hair of their natural oils leaving them all dry and dull.
4. Cold water hair wash: According to Stefani Padilla, stylist and founder of La Tierra Sagrada, rinsing your hair with cold water helps lock the moisture in the hair which makes the hair look shinier. After a good head bath, rinse your hair with cold water and let your hair air dry as much as possible.
5. Homemade hair masks: Certain home ingredients like egg, apple cider vinegar, avocado, honey can be used to make hair masks which can go a long way in adding shine to your hair. A hair specialist can help you choose the right hair products and the hair care routine.
Want a specialist's help in winning the battle against dull and dry hair? Talk to a hair specialist within minutes on DocsApp.
Did you know? You can save over ₹5000 on annual health expenses by becoming a DocsApp Gold Member? DocsApp Gold provides unlimited consultations for you and your family in over 18 specialties for 1 year only at only ₹999!
Good health is just one tap away!