Five Ways to Give Yourself the Hair of Your Dream
Table of Contents
Give Way to Healthy Hair with Simple Yet Effective Remedies
We all long for healthy and beautiful hair, don’t we? After all, the quality of our hair impacts our look to a vast extent. Strong and luscious tresses enhance the look while thin and frizzy hair can make even the most beautiful face appear dull. In this article, we shall share some useful remedies that can be used to improve hair health and give way to those long and luscious locks you have always dreamt of. So, let’s get started.Fenugreek Seeds and Aloe Vera PackFenugreek seeds are known to do wonders to the hair. Rich in folic acid and various vitamins and minerals, this common kitchen ingredient must be soaked in water to seep in its goodness. Here are the simple steps you should follow:
- Take a handful of fenugreek seeds or more depending upon your hair length and soak them in water overnight.
- Grind them in a mixer in the morning
- Add two spoons of aloe vera gel to this mix.
- Blend well to form a smooth paste
- Apply evenly on your hair.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes before washing your hair.
Honey and EggHoney repairs damaged hair and egg nourishes them. Egg yolk has a fat known as lecithin that restores the lost moisture. It forms a part of many top quality hair care products.Applying a mix of these ingredients regularly improves hair health within weeks. Here is how to use these:
- Beat two egg yolks and mix well with three-four tablespoons of honey.
- Add few drops of olive oil and mix properly
- Apply evenly on your hair
- Leave it on for 20 minutes before washing hair.
Apple Cider VinegarAn excellent source of vitamins B and C, various minerals and alpha-hydroxy acid, apple cider vinegar is another kitchen ingredient that enhances hair texture. Using it is absolutely simple.
- Mix two-three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in water.
- Rinse hair with this solution after washing and conditioning hair.
- Let it stay for five minutes before you rinse your hair with water.
Oil and Hot Towel TreatmentOiling hair overnight is an age-old method to nourish hair. Coconut oil, olive oil and amla oil are among the best oils to maintain hair health. Now, let us learn the procedure.
- Heat any of the mentioned oils.
- Add few drops of tea tree oil or rosemary oil to make them all the more effective.
- Massage gently on scalp and hair
- Leave it on overnight
- Soak a towel in hot water, rinse it thoroughly and wrap it around the hair for half an hour before washing the hair.
Onion JuiceOnion juice is one of the most effective ways to render strength to hair and promote hair growth. Loaded with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, onion juice can improve hair health drastically within a short period of time. Here is how to use it:
- Cut two-three onions and grind them in a blender.
- Extract onion juice and leave the pulp aside
- You may mix a teaspoon or two of honey or coconut oil to onion juice so that it is soft on the scalp.
- Apply the mix to hair and scalp properly.
- Leave it on for around 30 minutes
- Wash with a mild shampoo.
All the mentioned hair care remedies are effective. However, you will notice your hair changing for good only if you use these regularly. It hardly takes half an hour to conduct the aforementioned treatments but the impact rendered is long-lasting. Try two or three of these alternatively for at least two-three months and tell us how they helped. [av_promobox button='yes' label='Consult Now ' link='https://www.medibuddy.in/?utm_source=blog_cta&utm_medium=blog' link_target='' color='blue' custom_bg='#f00' custom_font='#ffffff' size='large' icon_select='no' icon='ue800' font='entypo-fontello']To find out as to which of these is best suited as per your hair texture and type, you can consult a doctor through MediBuddy’s.[/av_promobox]