Lifestyle diseases are making the uphill climb. Helping policyholders manage conditions like Diabetes, Hypertension and Obesity, can help reduce claims related to these conditions.
Here are some eye-opening facts about these conditions:
- Obesity has DOUBLED worldwide since 1980. More than 51% of Indians are overweight
- India’s contribution to the world’s diabetic count is 17%
- 1 in 5 young adults in India has high blood pressure.
Should Health Insurers provide a Conditions Management program?
Health Insurers can help improve health outcomes! Promoting health and wellness impacts the entire healthcare ecosystem, where every stakeholder benefits! Conditions Management By MediBuddy is an on-call assisted program for people with moderate to high risk of these conditions.
Here’s a sneak-peek into the Conditions Management by MediBuddy
- Expert Advice: Customers can resolve their health queries from General Physicians, Dieticians, Fitness Experts, and Psychologists.
- Easy Booking: Customers can book preferred slots online.
- Program Tracker: Keeps a record of short-term and long-term health goals of the customer’s health!
[av_promobox button='yes' label='Visit MediBuddy Now' link='https://portal.medibuddy.in/Home.aspx?utm_source=blog_cta&utm_medium=blog' link_target='' color='blue' custom_bg='#f00' custom_font='#ffffff' size='large' icon_select='no' icon='ue800' font='entypo-fontello'] Give your policyholder the benefit of the Conditions Management Program by MediBuddy! [/av_promobox] Sources:
- What We Know About Obesity and Being Overweight, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019
- Diabetes Check In India: Needed More Than Ever, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019
- One in Five Young Adults in India has High Blood Pressure, Escardio, 2018
- Winning Workplace Wellness Program, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019