Give your customers the benefit of a Conditions Management Program
Table of Contents
Lifestyle diseases are making the uphill climb. Helping policyholders manage conditions like Diabetes, Hypertension and Obesity, can help reduce claims related to these conditions.
Here are some eye-opening facts about these conditions:
- Obesity has DOUBLED worldwide since 1980. More than 51% of Indians are overweight
- India’s contribution to the world’s diabetic count is 17%
- 1 in 5 young adults in India has high blood pressure.
Should Health Insurers provide a Conditions Management program?
Health Insurers can help improve health outcomes! Promoting health and wellness impacts the entire healthcare ecosystem, where every stakeholder benefits! Conditions Management By MediBuddy is an on-call assisted program for people with moderate to high risk of these conditions.
Here’s a sneak-peek into the Conditions Management by MediBuddy
- Expert Advice: Customers can resolve their health queries from General Physicians, Dieticians, Fitness Experts, and Psychologists.
- Easy Booking: Customers can book preferred slots online.
- Program Tracker: Keeps a record of short-term and long-term health goals of the customer’s health!
[av_promobox button='yes' label='Visit MediBuddy Now' link='https://portal.medibuddy.in/Home.aspx?utm_source=blog_cta&utm_medium=blog' link_target='' color='blue' custom_bg='#f00' custom_font='#ffffff' size='large' icon_select='no' icon='ue800' font='entypo-fontello'] Give your policyholder the benefit of the Conditions Management Program by MediBuddy! [/av_promobox] Sources:
- What We Know About Obesity and Being Overweight, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019
- Diabetes Check In India: Needed More Than Ever, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019
- One in Five Young Adults in India has High Blood Pressure, Escardio, 2018
- Winning Workplace Wellness Program, MediBuddy Blogs, 2019